Steps to Enroll
Visit http://newarkenrolls.org/enrollment/ between 1/7/17 and 3/3/17 and either complete the online application (http://newarkenrolls.force.com/) , download and submit the paper application or visit the family support center located at 301 West Kinney Street in Newark. Within the application, select Newark Prep as your first choice.
Once you receive a letter stating that you have been MATCHED WITH NEWARK PREP for the 2017-2018 school year, complete the Newark Prep application:
Apply online HERE
Your email address provided during registration (please be sure that parent email address is different than student email address).
Created by You
contact the school office at (862) 307-7010 to schedule an appointment to
complete your application and enrollment process on site.
For Spanish version, download and print a paper application to submit to the school:
Gather the following documentation to bring to registration. See the registration schedule below, which is according the first letter of your last name.
Required Documents to Complete Registration—Due to Mrs. Velazquez
Deadline- June 30th, 2017 or will not be registered at Newark Prep
- Newark Prep Registration Packet (also available on the website)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- 3 Forms for Proof of Residency, (1 of each of the following: utility, water, cable, or phone bill / Lease, Rental/Mortgage Statement, Affidavit of Residence) and State ID/Driver’s License)
- Copy of current Immunization/Shot Records
Highly Suggested Documents
- Report Card or Transcript (9th grade students – report card showing student promoted. 10th, 11th, 12th grade students - transcripts showing credits earned)
- IEP, Special Service or 504 Accommodation Documents (if applicable)
Medical Packet & Documents-Due to Nurse Sayani
Due by 7/31/2017 (Phone 862-307-7010 ext. 2106/Fax 862-307-7107)
Monday-Friday on designated days as follows:
Monday and Wednesday: 10:00am-5:00pm
Tuesday and Thursday: 10:00am-6:30pm
Friday: By appointment only